Thursday, May 16, 2013

Change the World, Why Not?

Have you ever had an idea, a plan, a dream, that was stifled before it even fully developed?
I think sometimes in life we underestimate the power of what one life can do. Just look at Jesus, Paul, Jim Elliot, Martin Luther King, Joan of Arc, Ben Franklin, Mother Theresa... The list goes on and on.
In our day and age, I believe that less and less is being expected out of generation. The world changers aren't "us"... That's somebody else's job. That makes me so sad! Just think of how many wasted lives there are that could have been use by God to change someone's life. There are many excuses that we tell ourselves to stop us from being all that we can. Maybe it's financially, timidity, lack of boldness, or just a lack of care. But let me tell you; those limitations are NOTHING in the eyes of Christ! If you let him use you, he will. And some small human problem we have can't stop him.
So here's what I have to say. I you have an idea, pursue it. A plan, achieve it. A dream, chase it with all you've got. Surrender you life and your dreams to God and he WILL make a way! Never let anyone tell you that you can't make a difference. Never let anyone stifle your dreams of becoming someone amazing. God has unlimited potential for your life... Go find it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]