Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome!

Hello there! My name is Rachel, and I am the author of this blog.

I have another blog that I use for keeping my friends in the loop about my life, family, friends, etc. But this blog I wanted to be different. Something new. A place where I can share my ideas, thoughts, and hopefully inspiration to anyone who would like to read it. It could be a post about what I've learned or read lately, or maybe just a picture that speaks for itself.

So with that... enjoy reading! And if you want, go ahead and follow (over there to the right) so you know when I post something new. Thanks a bunch!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love your opening to this new blog-sounds like an exciting adventure that I am eager to follow! I cannot wait to see (and hear) how God uses this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]