Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pirates of Penzance


It's that time of year again! HPA is done with Honk and now it's almost show week for Pirates of Penzance. It's going to be terrific! :) Jack is a policeman, and I am particularly excited to see him with a billy club and a mustache. Just sayin'.

It is kind of weird being on this side of the stage after just performing in Honk. As I've clearly expressed, it's an incredible opportunity. Something I will never forget! Watching fellow cast mates put on a whole new production is something amazing to see. The hours of singing, dancing, acing, and rehearsing total some pretty crazy numbers. And it's SO worth it! To get up on that stage and pour your heart and soul into something you love; and better yet, give the glory to God? THAT'S something to get excited about.
Trust me. You want to come see this. Five days! April 11-13. Tickets at hpami.org
See you there!

~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]