Thursday, August 21, 2014

it's here: senior year.

I'm a senior.
That's weird.
It feels like I was just in 9th grade.
Now I have to do stuff, like make big decisions.
Can I go back to the days of coloring the letters of the alphabet and snack time? 

As much as I'd love to go back to the good old days, I'm actually really pumped for this year. I'm excited for college classes, researching schools, visiting places, all that jazz. While it's not going to be a breezey experience, there's something so appealing about plowing new roads and voyaging into new waters. It's like these past 17 years have been training for what lies ahead, and beyond. 
I'm also excited (I get excited about a lot of things, so bear with me) for what God will do this year. Never underestimate the power of a life surrendered to Christ. He uses those people to change the world. So that's my prayer, anyway. That God would use me as an empty and willing vessel for whatever He chooses. It could be look like a million different things. Whatever it may be, I'm ready. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]