I saw that question recently and actually had to pause and think about it. When was the last time? #awkward... I get so easily wrapped up in the business of school, work, and friends, that sometimes I forget to just live a little.
It's just time to mix it up. Get out there. Try a new restaurant (for some it may be easier to try a new meal on the menu- hint: ME), introduce yourself to a new person, or play a new sport. While all of these are great suggestions, I'm actually pretty lousy at all of them. Trust me. I've ordered the same thing at Olive Garden for 5 years. You think I'm kidding? HA. Ask a close friend of mine. I'm not kidding. (LOL, go ahead, I know I'm weird.) See, sometimes I love change, other times I despise it. Totally depends on the situation. For the next year, trying new things is my goal. Within it's boundaries that is, so please don't bring this back to haunt me suggesting I rollerblade down Mt. Everest.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]