Monday, May 11, 2015

soak it in

I'm officially a high school graduate! 
My little brain hasn't quite grasped that yet. Still waiting for it to feel real. 
It's funny- in the moment, it seems like high school, LCC, soccer season, hpa- (whatever it may be that is consuming my time) it felt like my whole life was riding on it. 
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It Goes On." -Robert Frost
Now that I'm done, I realize that there is so much ahead. Life keeps moving. While high school seemed so hype, it came and went. I blinked, and four years of school and activities are behind me. 
If nothing else, I've learned that if you don't enjoy every moment, you will miss the best memories! 
Stop and smell the roses. 
Spend time with people you love, and make you a better person. 
Run hard after God. 
Never stop seeking and searching for him. 
I went through many seasons of refreshment and growth, and many seasons of weariness and desert. It wasn't all easy. There were days that I just wanted to quit school, quit my sport, or quit my job because I didn't want to do any of it. It was difficult to keep going. But He never left me hanging. Here I am. God got me through every step! And just in case you were wondering- I still don't have it all together. :) I still experience those things. Life is a full of living and learning. It's what makes life beautiful.
Enjoy every season, because before you know it, one will be over and the new one will begin. Soak in the moments, because soon they will be memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]