Thursday, July 11, 2013

TITANIC: the musical

Every year around this time, I eagerly anticipate the announcement of the HPA shows! For the past week, Jack and I have been checking the website at least 10 times a day. This morning I woke up to Jack saying, "The shows are out! We're doing Titanic!"

That was a good way to get me up ;)
For the rest of the morning I looked up the music, registered for auditions, and all that fun stuff. I'm absolutely THRILLED! I'm kind of glad that Lansing is only doing one show, because then (assuming I am cast) I will get to be with all my friends. Last year was divided which was sad. No more of that! :) Another great addition to this year is that we are performing 2 weekends instead of one! So exciting.
Auditions are less than a month away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]