Here are some pictures from our time up north last week :)
All the boats.
I stopped during our bike ride to snap this picture. Can you see the bridge in the distance? :)
The top of the copula in the Grand Hotel. I'd say that's a million dollar view if I've ever seen one.
We biked 8 miles around the entire island!
One of my favorite parts about Mackinac Island is that there are no cars anywhere! It's all horses and carriages. So pretty!
There a flowers in full bloom everywhere!
Ahh, the Grand Hotel. Touring this place was probably the highlight of my trip! You pay $10 to get in, and then you can explore all the rooms, lobby, stores, sitting rooms, dining rooms, theaters, and everything!
The front porch. I love this spot because of the incredible view! It's HUGE, with tons of white rocking chairs and beautiful geraniums. Every flower in the hotel is real!
The gardens below.
I just love this place! We also got to visit Petosky, Glenn Arbor, Traverse City, and Charlevoix. Such a fun summer trip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]