Twenty-fourteen as arrived! And the anniversary of my blog :] (for all those really observant people out there, notice the new look?)
I started this blog exactly one year ago, tomorrow. It seems like I only started this last month! Time flies. Forty posts later, here I am. I can only hope and pray that this blog has inspired people's lives in some way, even if it's small. I honestly don't know who all follows my posts; for all I know a kid in Brazil or Mongolia could be reading it. Regardless, my goal is to encourage and inspire others towards Christ. If God is able to use me through something as simple as a blog, then I am overjoyed! And by the way, thanks for reading. :) I write a blog because I enjoy it, and I hope that others can enjoy it, too.
Have a blessed New Year!
~Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]