I never have been the patient type. But, I am striving to change that!
Isn't ironic how we are placed in situations to challenge characteristics that we struggle with? That happens to me all. the. time. I pray for patience, and instead of God dumping some on me, he gives me an opportunity to grow. I mean, that's great too, but the whole dumping idea seemed easier if you ask me. :) The problem for me with patience is that it affects nearly every area of life. School, professors, coaches, siblings, jobs. Just scenarios of every day life.
The problem with myself is that I try to fix things on my own. I think that if I just try harder, I will act better in trying situations. And every time, and I mean like every time, it fails. Just flat out, flopped. It is all to easy for us to forget that in order to truly be different, we need to be connected to the one who can actually help us change. It's sooooo important to live a life filled with prayer. And saturating our brains with scripture.
If you're trying to fix your problem in your own strength; stop! Stop trying. It will be so fruitless. Instead, stay in tune with Christ who can give you the power to conquer it.
Please enjoy this fabulous picture. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]