Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Olympics, Heaven, and Other Fun Stuff

Oh my lands. It is high time for me to post again! It's been way too long.

On another note, I love the olympics. Like, what a genius idea. Countries, cultures, teams, and patriotism from all of the world unite in one place. They are willing to put their lives and dreams on the line to get the win for their country. Talk about dedication. I think it would be so awesome to get to represent my country like that, even though I'm pretty sure I am not going to be an olympic athlete. Lol. (We can dream right? :) It reminds me of Revelation, where it talks about all tribes and nations uniting together to worship Christ. Not to go all spiritual or anything.... but basically to go all spiritual. Haha, I amuse myself sometimes. I can't wait to be with believers from every nation in the whole world! Wow, it's amazing to think about. And it's our job as Christians to share the hope that we have with every nation, or how will they hear? It could be as simple as starting a conversation with a classmate or coworker... who knows if they have heard the good news?

Just something to think about you're enjoying the olympics this week. One day, we will be surrounded by every tribe and nation in heaven!
Also, GO #TeamUSA! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]