Thursday, April 17, 2014

Farewell, Titanic.

Titanic has come to a close.
As I write this, a smile is stuck on my face. I can't possibly think about this fantastic show without a smile. I have made memories and friends that I will truly treasure for the rest of my life. So thank you, to each and everyone of you. I really think that by God's grace, He was glorified through this show. And to me, that's ultimately all the matters! The rest was just icing on the cake :) Just thinking about all the great adventures and memories... saying my Carlson lines, accidentally jumping over Julia's stall (lololol), Nathan, Nathan, and Noah performing the blame (so good), Jack and Jake singing the Proposal (chills every time), dancing the Rag, losing my voice, rehearsing endless hours, praying over friends, shedding tears, laughing uncontrollably... I'm going to miss every moment. Speaking of things I'll miss, I'm going to miss the seniors more than I can say. It really hit me at the very last performance that this was it for some of my best friends. They're done... completely. The influence and example of Christ they've been to me is incredible. I want to be the very best leader I can possibly be next year. I have some pretty big shoes to fill. God has shown me so much about Himself during this show. I am so humbled and amazed that He chose to bring me in on the journey. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Lord and thank you HPA family. It's been one fantastic ride. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]