When I get excited about things, I really get excited about things. Sorry, you probably won't hear the end of it for a while....
Anyways. Frozen is probably the best, funniest, most adorable movie I've seen in a while. Let's put it this way, its up there with Tangled, which is my all time classic. So that's saying a lot. Also, as you may know, Idina Menzel (along with 3490 other great actors) plays the voice of a main character! She was Elpeba in Wicked, and was obviously phenomenal. So that makes this movie even better. Here's the link to watch the scene where she sounds awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
Here are some pictures from the movie. If I haven't made you want to see it yet, I don't know what else I can do. Except watch me enjoy myself :)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I always appreciate feedback. :]